Learning and Knowledge Development
- The process of learning
- The training cycle
- A review of some contemporary L&D interventions
- Managing knowledge
- HR managers and executives
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners and advisors
- HR professionals and practitioners
- Senior HR officers and assistantswho wish to understand and contribute to the development and implementation of HRM within their organisations.
- Small-business owners and managers responsible for the people function within their organisations.
Upon completionof this course, you will be able to understand:
- The differences between education, training, learning, skills and competency.
- The methods used to deliver L&D (e-learning, coaching, apprenticeships, management development and continuing professional development) and their relevance to specific situations.
- The role of L&D in supporting knowledge management and development.
£540 + VAT