Lessons in Leadership
- The problem leadership addresses
- Leadership processes
- Managers and elected politicians
- Those who work in the public services and wish to achieve credible and dynamic leadership.
- Managerial leaders who wish to be successful in the public services.
- Those taking on the responsibility of leadership in the public services.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Leaders as people who enable change and renewal.
- The problems leadership is meant to solve.
- The processes through which leadership is enacted.
£525 + VAT