£530 + VAT
Line Managers, Leadership and HRM
- Increasing the line management responsibility for HRM
- Problems with devolving HRM to line managers
- Developing line managers to provide effective HRM
- HR managers and executives
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners and advisors
- HR professionals and practitioners
- Senior HR officers and assistants who wish to understand and contribute to the development and implementation of HRM within their organisations.
- Small-business owners and managers responsible for the people function within their organisations.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The reasons why specific areas of HR work are devolved to line managers and the support that they need to do this effectively.
- Why line managers face difficulties in taking responsibility for HRM and the way in which these might be overcome.
- The different meaning of leadership at the front-line / middle management level and their interactions with staff in terms of HRM.