Maintenance including New Builds and Space Management
- Types of maintenance
- Planned programme and planned survey
- Space management
- New builds and maintenance
- Facilities and maintenance managers, practitioners and officers.
- Operations managers, executives and staff.
- Those entering FM who want a head start with setting up and running a department.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Avoid buying cheap or inferior equipment: ‘buy cheap, buy twice’.
- Cut back on budgets by assessing the likely outcomes through a risk assessment.
- Make sure that your planned preventative maintenance (PPM) is identified and put into place.
- Undertake planned surveys on all your buildings to ensure you have identified all the likely liabilities to the organisation.
- Work closely with your contractor and client’s agent when embarking on new buildings.
- Check your buildings are commissioned correctly.