- Investment appraisal – the basics
- Traditional evaluation techniques
- Incorporating real-world complexities into investment appraisal
- Investment appraisal within context
- Taking a broader strategic view
- Managers who wish to improve their analytical skills and use accounting and finance tools for managerial advantage.
- Those who wish to understand and use accounting knowledge for operational and management decision making.
Upon completionof this course, you will be able to understand:
- The financial impact of an investment usingtraditional techniques.
- The strengths and weaknesses of the above techniques.
- The role of financial assessment within the wider strategic assessment of investment decisions.