£490 + VAT
Making Oral and Written Presentations
- Essential elements of effective presentations
- Formulate a specific strategy
- Develop a clear structure
- Support your points
- Use an enhancing style
- Style in oral communication
- Style in written communication
- Supplement your presentation by responding to questions and challenges
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Heads of departments.
- Managers and executives.
- Those who wish to develop their communication skills.
- Those who wish to develop themselves as more competent and effective managers.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Make impactful and engaging oral presentations.
- Write clearly and persuasively.
- Respond appropriately to questions and challenges.