£475 + VAT
- The advantages of budgets
- The process of budgeting
- Preparation of a budget
- Problems of budgeting
- Budgets to monitor performance and flexible budgeting
- Variance analysis
- Those who wish to understand the implications of decisions made across a range of managementaccounting issues.
- Those who wish to develop the ability to analyse, interpret, and question the accounting information they may encounter in a business context.
- Those who wish to acquire a sound appreciation of accounting and finance in order to communicate and succeed in the business world.
- Non-accounting staff who desire a practical introduction to the fundamentals of management accounting.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Why a business needs to prepare a budget.
- The process of preparing a budget.
- How to prepare a simple budget.
- The problems of budgeting.
- The purpose of simple variance analysis.