Pricing and Costs
- Using cost information to price your product
- Discounts anddistribution margins
- Choosing the appropriate costing method
- Pricing and product strategy
- Optimum pricing
- Target costing
- Life-cycle costing
- Transfer pricing
- Those who wish to understand the implications of decisions made across a range of managementaccounting issues.
- Those who wish to develop the ability to analyse, interpret, and question the accounting information they may encounter in a business context.
- Those who wish to acquire a sound appreciation of accounting and finance in order to communicate and succeed in the business world.
- Non-accounting staff who desire a practical introduction to the fundamentals of management accounting.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- How various methods of costing can impacton pricing.
- How to calculate prices using cost-plus, sales-margin, and discount methods.
- How various pricing strategies can be used, including how target and life-cycle costing can affect product pricing.
- How to calculate internal transfer prices in a variety of ways.
£530 + VAT