£540 + VAT
Short-term Decision Making
- What are relevant revenues and costs?
- Make or buy decisions
- Limiting factors
- Upgrading equipment
- Closure of sites or discontinuing products
- Those who wish to understand the implications of decisions made across a range of management
- Those who wish to develop the ability to analyse, interpret, and question the accounting information they may encounter in a business context.
- Those who wish to acquire a sound appreciation of accounting and finance in order to communicate and succeed in the business world.
- Non-accounting staff who desire a practical introduction to the fundamentals of management accounting.
Upon completionof this course, you will be able to understand:
- Which costs are relevant in short-term decision making.
- Whether an organisation should make or buy products.
- Which products should be prioritised if there are limited resources.
- If a product should be discontinued or a location closed.