£485 + VAT
Managing Community Involvement Programmes
- Corporate community involvement (CCI) programmes
- Employees and community programmes
- Cause-related marketing (CRM)
- Developing community programmes
- Evaluation community programmes
- Chief Communications Officers
- Public relations and communications directors, managers, practitioners and staff.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Concepts of community involvement, corporate social responsibility and cause-related marketing.
- Key principles of community relationship building and how to apply this understanding to simple, meaningful scenarios.
- Issues arising from an organisation’s community involvement.
- Corporate strategies for integrating corporate social responsibility and community programmes into the business plan from a stakeholder perspective.