£480 + VAT
How CSR is Managed
- Understanding what companies want from CSR
- Qualities of good CSR management
- Structuring the CSR function
- CSR as strategy
- The business case for CSR
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Heads of departments, and senior managers & executives interested in corporate social responsibility (CSR).
- Managers of tomorrow who wish to develop modern business practices and find ways to act in a truly responsible way.
- Those who see business as being increasingly central to addressing global concerns and society’s expectations of going beyond wealth creation, against a backdrop of financial crises, climate change, political shifts, and population growth.
- Those who want their business to maximise profits whilst also being publicly accountable for its social and environmental record.
- Those who are concerned about the role of business in modern society.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The different goals that companies are trying to achieve.
- The types and levels of CSR that companies exhibit.
- The shared lessons and common elements of CSR management.
- How CSR is managed inside companies.
- The business case for CSR.