Managing Cross-Functional Drivers in a Supply Chain
- Sourcing decisions in a supply chain
- Pricing and revenue management in a supply chain
- Sustainability and the supply chain
- Chief operations officers
- Supply chain and operations directors, managers, executives, officers and staff
- Professional managers in trade and industry, active in logistics or supply chain management, who are interested in opportunities for improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the logistics and supply function of their organisations.
- Those who are interested in logistics and supply chain management in its broadest sense.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The role of sourcing in a supply chain.
- The factors that affect the decision to outsource a supply chain function.
- The dimensions of supplier performance that affect total cost.
- The benefits of sharing risk and reward.
- How to design a tailored supplier portfolio.
- The role of revenue management in a supply chain.
- The conditions under which revenue management tactics can be effective.
- The trade-offs that must be considered when making revenue management decisions.
- The importance of sustainability in a supply chain.
- The challenge to sustainability posed by the tragedy of the commons.
- Key dimensions of sustainability for a supply chain.
- The role of incentives for successful sustainability efforts.
£530 + VAT