- Purpose of internal communication
- Changes in the external environment affecting an organisation’s internal communication
- The changing employee/employer relationship
- Communication roles of leaders and managers
- Organisational culture and values statements
- Developing an internal communication strategy
- Chief Communications Officers
- Public relations and communications directors, managers, practitioners and staff.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Internal communication in practice.
- The employee/employer relationship within contemporary organisations and their environments.
- Communication roles for effective leadership and management.
- Corporate strategies, tactics and evaluation methods for communicating with employees.