Managing Service Quality
- The service environment
- Defining service quality
- The role of personnel inservice delivery
- Service delivery
- Chief officers, directors andheads of departments who wish to play a greater role in determining the quality policy within their organisations.
- Senior management team members who wish to create the strategic dialogue, organisational environment, atmosphere, values and behaviour in which total quality management (TQM) can achieve its potential.
- Those who wish to create an organisational culture in which each person in every department is fully committed to improving their own performance and is dedicated to satisfying their internal customers’ needs and future expectations.
- Middle and first-line management who wish to play a key role in putting the principles of TQM in place at the sharp end of their organisation.
- Management consultants
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The implications for service quality in a changing business environment.
- The characteristics of service, the service quality GAP model, dimensions and determinants of service and service encounters and service delivery processes and the role of personnel.
£535 + VAT