Managing Strategic Change
- The basic concept of strategic change
- Analysing the causes of strategic change
- Prescriptive approaches to managing strategic change
- Emergent approaches to managing change
- Developing a strategic change programme
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Heads of departments, and senior managers & executives involved in the development of strategic management.
- Those who wish to understand the basic concepts for identifying the future of their organisations with the new challenges and opportunities that may lead to substantial change.
- Those who wish to consider not only the rational approach to strategic decision making, but also the creative aspects of such decisions.
- Those who wish to grasp the major intended and emergent initiatives that can be taken, involving the utilisation of resources, to enhance the performance of their firms in their external environments.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the nature of strategic change and its implications for strategy developments.
- Analyse the causes of change.
- Outline the main approaches to managing strategic change.
- Link a strategic change programme with the type of change required.
- Draw up a programme of strategic change appropriate to the strategic task.
£565 + VAT