Market Segmentation and Positioning
- The STP process
- Market segmentation in consumer markets
- Segmentation in business markets
- Target markets
- Segmentation limitations
- Chief Communications Officers
- Marketing and communications directors, managers, executives and staff.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Principles of market segmentation and theSTP process.
- The characteristics and differences between market segmentation and product differentiation.
- Consumer and business-to-businessmarket segmentation.
- Different targeting strategies.
- The concept of positioning.
- How the use of perceptual maps can assist in the positioning process.
£545 + VAT