£470 + VAT
- The growth and developmentof sponsorship
- Sponsorship objectives
- How sponsorship might work
- Types of sponsorship
- The role of sponsorship in the communications mix
- Chief Communications Officers
- Marketing and communications directors, managers, executives and staff.
- Those who wish to understand how brands create communications and engage audiences in brand conversations.
- Those employed by governmental, charitable, other not-for-profit and third-sector organisations who need to communicate with a range of stakeholders.
- Those who wish to develop insights into the reasoning behind the marketing communications activities used by organisations.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- How sponsorship activities have developed and the main characteristics of these forms of communications.
- Reasons for the use of sponsorship and the types of objectives that might be set.
- How sponsorship might work.
- The variety and different forms of sponsorship activities.
- Reasons why sponsorship has become an important part of the communications mix.