£490 + VAT
- Strategic marketingplanning – activities
- Managing and controlling marketing programmes
- Marketing planning
- Chief Communications Officers
- Marketing and communications directors, managers, executives and staff.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The strategic planning process and the key influences that shape marketing strategy.
- How to analyse current conditions, and formulate marketing strategies.
- Different types of strategic marketing goals and associated growth strategies.
- Concepts associated with strategic market action.
- The main issues associated with strategy implementation, including the principles of marketing metrics.
- Key elements of a marketing plan.