£535 + VAT
Materials Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Master production schedule
- The bill of materials (BOM)
- Inventory records
- The MRP netting process
- MRP capacity checks
- Operations directors and managers
- Heads of departments
- Operations executives, officers and staff
- Those who wish to learn how to plan and control the delivery of the operations process.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand materials requirements planning (MRP) as an approach to calculating how many parts or materials of particular types are required and what times they are required.