- Media relations or public relations?
- Media publicity and media relations
- Media and political perspectives
- Practical media relations
- Digital public relations: beyond media relations
- Chief Communications Officers
- Public relations and communications directors, managers, practitioners and staff.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Media relations from historical and professional/ethical perspectives.
- The distinction between editorial and advertising approaches to media placement.
- Media relations from media and political perspectives.
- Media relations practice.