£490 + VAT
Monetary Policy: Stabilising the Domestic Economy
- The Federal Reserve’s conventional policy toolbox
- Operational policy at the European Central Bank
- Linking tools to objectives: making choices
- A guide to central bank interest rates: the Taylor rule
- Unconventional policy tools
- Central bank staff
- Those who wish to survey what central banks do and how they do it.
- Those who wish to understand the role and objectives of central banks.
- Those who wish to be equipped with the knowledge that will be required to cope with the inevitable changes that will occur in central bank structure.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Federal Reserve and ECB conventional policy tools.
- Simple guides for policy setting.
- Unconventional policy tools.