This management essentials course will help grow your managerial aptitude and skills through an interactive approach. By attending this course, you’ll learn to identify problems and classify them in priority areas by creating solutions. Then though comparative analysis you will support and construct management processes that will drive productivity and deliver results.
Excel your management skills by improving your competency and effectiveness and motivating your team to succeed and deliver. Develop your interpersonal communication skills and encourage intra-personal self awareness in yourself and others. Learn to supportively influence while managing tasks and issues. Build and strengthen well performing and committed teams.
Take your managerial skills to a higher level. Learn the art of upwardly influencing and making recommendations to impact the organization. You will learn advanced management processes to get the best out of your team. Through role plays, discussions and presentations, you will practise a range of management techniques.
The ability to consistently understand and interpret performance metrics into insight is fundamental to fast-moving modern business. Moreover, managing performance diagnostics by undertaking the appropriate range of interventions are critical. By attending this course, you will learn the complete performance management process and tailor it to your organization’s needs.
The course includes site visits to organizations relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
- Defining the Modern Manager
- Effective Delegation
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills Masterclass
- Creative Problem-Solving Skills
- Coordinating Effective Teams
- Conflict Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Inspiring and Motivating Others
- Presentation and Facilitation Skills
- Goal Setting and Personal Effectiveness
- Conducting a Performance Appraisal
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Site Visits
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for:
- High Performance Employees moving into Management.
- Senior and Mid-level Managers.
- Line Managers
- Operations Managers
- Heads of Departments
- Business Analysts
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop a high standard of professional management skills to raise the bar.
- Improve the correct process of delegation in order to meet departmental and development goals.
- Master communication skills to develop empathy, inclusiveness and managerial influence.
- Troubleshoot recurring problems in order to achieve the full potential of departments.
- Align teams with proportionate attention on talent and skill development.
- Resolve conflicts in order to improve workplace relations and job focus.
- Implement motivational strategies to improve attitudes to work and performance.
- Place the importance of rational and emotive aspects in work performances and duties.
- Perfect the art of presentation and articulate meeting handling.
- Master the procedural aspect of goals-setting for employees for personal development and organizational goals.
- Design and lead the process for coaching and mentoring within the organization.
- Deliver KPI-led programmes and incentivise stakeholders to reach and surpass organizational goals.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
£9325 + VAT