The New Employee
- Contracts of employment
- Specific contractual terms
- The psychological contract
- HR managers and executives
- Those involved in the recruitment and selection function of their organisations.
- HR business partners and advisors
- HR professionals and practitioners
- Those who wish to be equipped with the knowledge and skills required to undertake core resourcing and talent management activities to a high standard.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Draw up basic contracts of employment.
- Write up offer letters and written statements of terms and conditions of employment.
- Influence the evolution of psychological contracts in your organisation.
- Give advice about how to convey organisational expectations to new employees most effectively.
- Design and deliver induction and orientation programmes.
- Evaluate and review established approaches to induction.
£535 + VAT