New Proposition Development and Innovation
- Product levels
- Classifying products
- Product range, line, and mix
- Product lifecycles
- Development propositions for products and services
- Service development
- The process of adoption
- Diffusion theory
- Chief Communications Officers
- Marketing and communications directors, managers, executives and staff.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Different levels of a proposition.
- Various types of product propositions and particular concepts relating to the management of products, including the
- The relationship between product and service offerings and the product-service spectrum.
- Processes and issues associated with innovatingnew propositions.
- How new propositions are adopted by markets.
£525 + VAT