£470 + VAT
- Sales force automation
- Marketing automation
- Service automation
- Sales and marketing directors, managers, executives, practitioners and staff.
- Senior and mid-level managers who are involved in customer relationship management (CRM) programmes and system implementations, whether in a marketing department, the sales force or the service centre.
- Contemporary CRM professionals who sell products or services, to consumers or businesses.
- Senior managers who realise that profitable customers are their company’s greatest asset and seek guidance to retain them.
- Those who wish to understand the CRM landscape that covers the vastness between operational and strategic CRM, with an overview of customer-related data and data mining.
- Managers looking to take customer-centred strategies to the next level.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- What is meant by sales force automation (SFA).
- The members of the SFA eco-system.
- The benefits derived from SFA.
- The functionality that is available is SA software applications.
- Why companies choose to adopt SFA.
- What can be done to encourage salespeople to use SFA.
- What is meant by marketing automation (MA).
- The benefits that MA can deliver to organisations.
- The functionality available within MA software.
- What is meant by customer service.
- What is meant by service automation (SA).
- The benefits that SA can deliver to organisations.
- The functionality available within SA software.