£535 + VAT
Planning and Control Systems
- What are planning and control systems?
- ERP and how it developed into the most common planning and control system
- Implementing planning and control systems
- Operations directors and managers
- Heads of departments
- Operations executives, officers and staff
- Those who wish to learn how to plan and control the delivery of the operations process.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand how systems are needed to manage the very large amounts of information required to plan and control operations, and how enterprise resource planning (ERP) is used to do this.