£490 + VAT
Managing Risk and Recovery
- What is risk management?
- Assessing the potential causes and consequences of failure through operations
- Preventing failures
- Mitigating the effects of failure through operations
- Recovering operations from the effects of failure
- Chief operations officers
- Operations directors and managers
- Heads of departments
- Operations executives, officers and staff
- Those who wish to learn how to develop the capabilities of their operation’s processes to improve process performance.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand how operations managers can reduce the risk of things going wrong and how they can recover when they do.