Developing Resources and Processes for Strategic Impact
- Why is operations excellence fundamental to strategic impact?
- What is operations strategy and how is it different from operations management?
- What is the ‘content’ of operations strategy?
- The operations strategy matrix
- What is the ‘process’ of operations strategy?
- Chief operations officers and chief executive officers
- Operations directors and managers
- Heads of departments
- Senior operations executives, officers and staff
- Those who wish to gain a comprehensive understanding of the interaction between operational resources and market requirements.
- Those who wish to transform their companies’ prospects through the way they manage their operations resources strategically, turning their operations capabilities into a formidable asset.
- Those who wish to use operations strategy as a major source of competitive advantage in for-profit businesses or the route to achieving social welfare in not-for-profit enterprises.
- Those who appreciate operations strategy as central, ubiquitous and vital to any organisation’s sustained success.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand the meaning of operations strategy and how all parts of the business can use perspectives on operations strategy to establish a connection between strategy and operational processes and resources.
£535 + VAT