£545 + VAT
Organisation and Structure
- Factors influencing the location of procurement in the organisation
- Levels of tasks, responsibilities and authority
- Organisational structures within procurement
- Job profiles
- Professional managers in trade and industry, active in purchasing or supply chain management, who are interested in opportunities for improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the procurement and supply function of their organisations.
- Those who supervise procurement staff directly or indirectly.
- Those who come from a non-procurement background and are interested in the latest developments in procurement.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The structure of the procurement function within organisations.
- The underlying factors that determine the role, position and organisational structure of procurement.
- The major tasks, responsibilities and competences of procurement and how to organise these.
- The most important job profiles in procurement.