Change in Organisations
- Approaches to change
- Managing change
- The impact of changeon individuals
- Supporting employeesthrough change
- HR officers and managers who are newly appointed to the role and who lack previous generalist experience.
- HR assistants, administrators and PAs who support more senior HR staff.
- Staff who work in HR-related areas.
- Line managers or supervisors who have responsibility for HR activities.
- Owners or managers of small businesses who have overall responsibility for the ‘people element’ within them.
Upon completionof this course, you will:
- Understand the importance of change and why it happens so frequently in organisations.
- Appreciate the importance of managing change and be familiar with some of the tools and frameworks available to support you.
- Be able to identify the key responses and reactions to change that you can expect to see in individuals affected by change.
- Be familiar with the different ways in which you can support people experiencing change.
£535 + VAT