Organisational Development Strategy
- Organisational development activities
- Formulating and implementing organisational development strategy
- Culture change
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organisation interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The nature of organisation development.
- The nature of organisation development strategy.
- The process of formulating and implementing organisational development strategy.
- The process of managing culture change.