£535 + VAT
Organising Learning and Development Events
- Types of L&D events
- Planning and co-ordinating an L&D event
- Promoting L&D events
- Customer care skills
- HR managers and executives.
- Those who work in learning and development (L&D), training or HRD (human resources development).
- Those preparing for an L&D role.
- L&D professionals, practitioners, advisers, facilitators and partners.
- Trainers, training officers and instructors.
- Learning and organisational development consultants.
- Learning curators and champions.
- Workplace assessors
- Curriculum designers
- Digital learning designers
- Senior officers and assistantsemployed within the HR function of their organisation who wish to contribute to L&D practice.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe different types of L&D events.
- Explain factors to be considered when planning an L&D event.
- Devise a plan for an L&D event.
- Explain key aspects of coordinating an event.
- Discuss different ways of promoting an L&D event.
- Review and develop your own customer service skills.