People in Operations
- The importance of people in operations management
- Operations managers’ contribution to human resource strategy
- Organising the operations function
- Designing jobs
- Allocating work times
- Chief operations officers
- Operations directors and managers
- Heads of departments
- Operations executives, officers and staff
- Those who wish to learn how to design an operation’s resources and processes.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand the elements of human resource management that are traditionally seen as being directly within the sphere of operations management.
£525 + VAT