Performance Management in Action
- The impact of performance management
- Performance management models from various organisations
- HR managers and executives
- Top management and line managers who wish to understand performance management in a strategic sense that enables the goals of individuals and teams to be aligned to the strategic goals of the organisation.
- HR business partners and advisors
- HR professionals and practitioners
- Senior officers and assistantsemployed within the HR function of their organisation who wish to deploy performance management as a systematic and continuous process for improving organisational performance by developing the performance of individuals and teams.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- How performance management is expected to improve performance.
- The impact of performance management on corporate performance.
- How models of performance management systems provide a useful means of summing up how performance management works which can be communicated to employees and provide the basis for education and training activities.