Performance Management Processes and Skills
- Setting goals
- Providing feedback
- 360-degree feedback
- Conducting performance reviews
- Assessing performance
- Managing underperformers
- HR managers and executives
- Top management and line managers who wish to understand performance management in a strategic sense that enables the goals of individuals and teams to be aligned to the strategic goals of the organisation.
- HR business partners and advisors
- HR professionals and practitioners
- Senior officers and assistantsemployed within the HR function of their organisation who wish to deploy performance management as a systematic and continuous process for improving organisational performance by developing the performance of individuals and teams.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Setting goals as a key performance management activity that defines the direction people should take and provides the criteria needed to assess performance.
- Feedback to people on how they are doing as an important performance management activity.
- 360-feedback as a more accurate and balanced assessment of performance and behaviour.
- Performance management as a continuous process that involves both formal and informal reviews.
- The approaches to performance assessment and how these approaches operate in practice.
- Coaching as a personal (usually one-to-one) on-the-job approach to helping people to develop their skills and levels of competence.
- Analysis of the underperformance problem and ways of dealing with it.
£540 + VAT