£535 + VAT
Performance Management Strategy
- The nature of a performance management system
- Performance management activities
- Implementation problems
- The nature of performance management strategy
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organisation interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The nature of performance management.
- The processes of performance planning and reviews.
- The nature of performance management strategy.