£540 + VAT
- Performance management systems
- Induction andemployee socialisation
- Performance review
- Reinforcing performance standards
- HR managers and executives
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners and advisors
- HR professionals and practitioners
- Senior HR officers and assistantswho wish to understand and contribute to the development and implementation of HRM within their organisations.
- Small-business owners and managers responsible for the people function within their organisations.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The contribution that effective performance management systems can make to the achievement of organisational goals.
- The way that contextual factors impact on performance review.
- The role that attendance management can play in a comprehensive HR strategy.