Performance Measurement and Governance
- How to assess performance of our suppliers and contractors?
- Setting service quality, efficiency and effectiveness performance measures
- Using e-procurement tools to deliver an efficient and transparent internal process
- Procurement audit as a management tool
- Professional managers in trade and industry, active in purchasing or supply chain management, who are interested in opportunities for improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the procurement and supply function of their organisations.
- Those who supervise procurement staff directly or indirectly.
- Those who come from a non-procurement background and are interested in the latest developments in procurement.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The key areas that should be considered when measuring and evaluating procurement performance.
- The methods, techniques and performance measures that can be used.
- How to conduct a purchasing audit as a tool to improve procurement performance.
- The role and importance of governance in procurement.