Personal Assistant / Secretary Training Course in London, UK
- Common barriers to communication
- Effective communication
- Oral communication
- Written communication
- Report writing
- Types of reports
- Specimen of reports
- Precis writing
Work Improvement and Work Measurement
- Method study
- Method improvement
- Uses and applications of work sampling
- Standardisation and work simplification
- Qualifications of a secretary
- Types of secretaries
- Clerical services
- Reception services
Control of Office Costs
- Methods of cost reduction and cost saving
- Establishing budgets
- Types of budgets
- Supervisory control
This personal assistant training course is suitable for:
- Personal assistants
- Administrative staff
Upon completion of this secretary training courses, you will be able to understand:
- Communication as one of the fundamental functions of an office, and a process essential for all forms of business.
- How to prepare reports as a summary of information.
- The techniques aimed at increasing efficiency and productivity.
- The requirement of secretarial and clerical services for efficient administration.
- How to ensure all office expenses incurred are productive.
This personal assistant training course will imbibe you with the skills required to perform the role of a contemporary PA. Email us on contact@LBTC.co.uk to explore how you can benefit from our Secretary Training Courses.
LBTC’s Level 1 personal assistant training and Advanced executive personal assistant courses. This training courses for administrative professionals focuses on the communication skills needed for workplace success. Check out the upcoming course dates.
£2625 + VAT