£535 + VAT
- Negotiating, influencing and persuading
- Emotional intelligence, empathy and resilience
- Continuous professional development
- HR officers and managers who are newly appointed to the role and who lack previous generalist experience.
- HR assistants, administrators and PAs who support more senior HR staff.
- Staff who work in HR-related areas.
- Line managers or supervisors who have responsibility for HR activities.
- Owners or managers of small businesses who have overall responsibility for the ‘people element’ within them.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Understand the concept of self-development and the need to take some risks in seeking to improve your own personal effectiveness.
- Appreciate the main concepts behind a range of skill areas that underpin much of effective HR practice – communication, negotiating and assertiveness.
- Understand the importance of emotional intelligence and empathy in working with people.
- Be willing to identify your existing strengths and development needs in these areas and plan to address the latter by proactively seeking out appropriate learning experiences.
- Be able to select and take appropriate actions to develop your skills.