- Key dimensions of self-awareness
- The enigma of self-awareness
- Understanding and appreciating individual differences
- Important areas of self-awareness
Managing Stress and Well-Being
- Managing stress and fostering well-being
- Major elements of stress
- Managing stressors
- Eliminating stressors
- Developing resiliency and well-being
- Temporary stress-reduction techniques
Solving Problems Analytically and Creatively
- Problems solving, creativity, and innovation
- Steps in analytical problem solving
- Impediments to creative problem solving
- Multiple approaches to creativity
- Conceptual blocks
- Conceptual blockbusting
- Hints for applying problem-solving techniques
- Fostering creativity in others
- Those who wish to develop their personal skills.
- Staff at all levels of an organisation.
- Those who wish to develop themselves as more competent and effective managers.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Increase personal awareness of your: sensitive line; emotional intelligence; personal values & moral maturity; cognitive style; orientation toward change; and core self-evaluation.
- Eliminate stressors.
- Develop resiliency.
- Cope with stress in the short term.
- Enhance personal well-being.
- Increase proficiency in analytical problem solving.
- Recognise personal conceptual blocks.
- Enhance creativity by overcoming conceptual blocks.
- Foster innovation among others.
£1575 + VAT