Prescriptive Purpose Delivered through Mission, Objectives and Ethics
- Shaping the purpose of the organisation
- Developing a strategic vision for the future
- Stakeholder power analysis
- Corporate governance and the purpose of the organisation
- Purpose shaped by ethics and corporate social responsibility
- Developing the mission
- Developing the objectives
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Heads of departments, and senior managers & executives involved in the development of strategic management.
- Those who wish to understand the basic concepts for identifying the future of their organisations with the new challenges and opportunities that may lead to substantial change.
- Those who wish to consider not only the rational approach to strategic decision making, but also the creative aspects of such decisions.
- Those who wish to grasp the major intended and emergent initiatives that can be taken, involving the utilisation of resources, to enhance the performance of their firms in their external environments.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Outline the main considerations in the development of purpose.
- Explore the organisation’s vision for the future and its strategic implications.
- Analyse the balance of power amongst stakeholders in the organisation.
- Develop a mission for the organisation.
- Define the objectives of the organisation to be achieved by its strategies.
- Outline the chief areas of corporate governance that will influence strategy and decision making at the centre of the organisation.
- Shoe how ethics and corporate social responsibility shape the purpose of the organisation.
£525 + VAT