£470 + VAT
Price and Customer Value Decisions
- Price elasticity of demand
- The concept of pricing and cost
- The relationship between pricing and propositional costs
- Pricing management
- Chief Communications Officers
- Marketing and communications directors, managers, executives and staff.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The concept of price elasticity of demand.
- Price, and its relationship with costs, quality,and value.
- How customers perceive price.
- Pricing strategies and how to price new offerings.
- Cost-, competitor-, demand-, and value-oriented approaches to pricing.
- How pricing operates in the business-to-business setting.