£490 + VAT
Procurement and Business Strategy
- Procurement and competitive strategy
- Integrating procurement into business strategy
- Procurement excellence
- Procurement portfolio analysis
- Global sourcing
- Professional managers in trade and industry, active in purchasing or supply chain management, who are interested in opportunities for improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the procurement and supply function of their organisations.
- Those who supervise procurement staff directly or indirectly.
- Those who come from a non-procurement background and are interested in the latest developments in procurement.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The increasing strategic role of the procurement function.
- How procurement can support the organisation’s overall competitive strategy.
- How to develop a differentiated procurement and supplier strategy.