£980 + VAT
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Materials requirements planning
- Basic logistics structures
- Just-in-time management
- Elements of the procurement information system
- Co-ordination problems between procurement and logistics
Organisation and Structure
- Factors influencing the location of procurement in the organisation
- Levels of tasks, responsibilities and authority
- Organisational structures within procurement
- Job profiles
- Professional managers in trade and industry, active in purchasing or supply chain management, who are interested in opportunities for improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the procurement and supply function of their organisations.
- Those who supervise procurement staff directly or indirectly.
- Those who come from a non-procurement background and are interested in the latest developments in procurement.
- Those who are interested in procurement and supply management in its broadest sense.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- How to develop and improve a sustainable supply chain.
- The basic supply chain concepts.
- How supply chain activities can be structured within organisations.
- The structure of the procurement function within organisations.
- The major tasks, responsibilities and competences of purchasing and how to organise these.