- Why risk management is key to procurement effectiveness
- Typical supply chain risks
- Assessing probability and analysing impact
- Methods of managing procurement risk
- The role for contracts as a risk management tool
- Professional managers in trade and industry, active in purchasing or supply chain management, who are interested in opportunities for improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the procurement and supply function of their organisations.
- Those who supervise procurement staff directly or indirectly.
- Those who come from a non-procurement background and are interested in the latest developments in procurement.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The risk landscape of those situations where the customer company relies on suppliers to meet their obligations as set out in the purchase order or contract.
- The big issues that affect a whole supply market sector.
- The bigger steps that need to be taken to mitigate procurement fraud.
- How to survive disruptions and resume progress towards desired goals.
£525 + VAT