Buying Business Services
- Why buying services is different
- Classification of services
- Contract Management for the services industry
- Procurement of ‘works’ (construction and related services)
- Managing performance in business service contracts
- Professional managers in trade and industry, active in purchasing or supply chain management, who are interested in opportunities for improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the procurement and supply function of their organisations.
- Those who supervise procurement staff directly or indirectly.
- Those who come from a non-procurement background and are interested in the latest developments in procurement.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The increasing importance of buying services.
- The specific areas of attention in specifying services, and selecting and contracting service providers.
- The importance of professional contract management.