£485 + VAT
Project Closeout and Termination
- Types of project termination
- Natural termination – the closeout process
- Early termination for projects
- Preparing the final project report
- Chief operations officers
- Project and operations directors, managers, practitioners and team members.
- Those who wish to take a holistic, integrated approach to managing projects, addressing both technical and management challenges.
- Those who wish to place an equal emphasis on both individual project execution and the strategic perspective, to be equipped with the means with which to manage projects at both the programme and portfolio levels.
- Those who wish to broaden their focus beyond the traditional project management activities of planning and scheduling, project control, and termination, to a more general, inclusive, and hence, more valuable perspective of the project management process.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The four main forms of project termination.
- The seven key steps in formal project closeout.
- Key reasons for early termination of projects.
- The challenges and components of a final project report.