£485 + VAT
- The basics of resource constraints
- Resource loading
- Resource levelling
- Resource-loading charts
- Managing resources in multi-project environments
- Chief operations officers
- Project and operations directors, managers, practitioners and team members.
- Those who wish to take a holistic, integrated approach to managing projects, addressing both technical and management challenges.
- Those who wish to place an equal emphasis on both individual project execution and the strategic perspective, to be equipped with the means with which to manage projects at both the programme and portfolio levels.
- Those who wish to broaden their focus beyond the traditional project management activities of planning and scheduling, project control, and termination, to a more general, inclusive, and hence, more valuable perspective of the project management process.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The variety of constraints that can affect a project, making scheduling and planning difficult.
- How to apply resource-loading techniques to project schedules to identify potential resource over-
- How to apply resource-levelling procedures to project activities over the baseline schedule using appropriate prioritisation heuristics.
- The steps necessary to effectively smooth resource requirements across the project life cycle.
- Resource management within a multi-project environment.