£475 + VAT
- Risk management: a four-stage process
- Project risk management: an integrated approach
- Chief operations officers
- Project and operations directors, managers, practitioners and team members.
- Those who wish to take a holistic, integrated approach to managing projects, addressing both technical and management challenges.
- Those who wish to place an equal emphasis on both individual project execution and the strategic perspective, to be equipped with the means with which to manage projects at both the programme and portfolio levels.
- Those who wish to broaden their focus beyond the traditional project management activities of planning and scheduling, project control, and termination, to a more general, inclusive, and hence, more valuable perspective of the project management process.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Project risk.
- Four key stages in project risk management and the steps necessary to manage risk.
- Five primary causes of project risk and four major approaches to risk identification.
- Four primary risk mitigation strategies.
- The Project Risk Analysis and Management (PRAM) process.